LRC's US Geography Quiz
What is your age?
Under 18 Years Old
18 to 24 Years Old
25 to 30 Years Old
31 to 40 Years Old
41 to 50 Years Old
51 to 60 Years Old
Over 60 Years Old
What is your gender?
1. How many Great Lakes are there?
2. Which state is not a part of the Four Corners?
3. If you were driving from Oklahoma City, OK to Kingman, AZ, what famous road could you take?
Red River Route
Kaibab Plateau Scenic Highway
4. Which state does not border on Canada?
5. Which state is Mt. Rushmore located in?
6. Which state is not in the Central Time Zone?
7. Which river cuts through the Grand Canyon?
8. Which state does not come in contact with the Mississippi River?
9. Name the earthquake fault that runs through the central part of the country.
10. Which is the easternmost point in the US?
Outer Banks, NC
January 21, 2012
Back to LewRockwell.com Home Page